Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dream, Wish, Desire and never give up!


I do not know how many of you have read ''Laws of Attraction'' book. I have not, so I would not go there :P  but from what I understand over the years is what you desire will present to you in the best possible ways in the near future.  Near future is a day or a week or couple of years, depending on what you wish for. Till then what you need to understand is your desires are in the making, like ordering a pizza at a Pizza Corner. One got to wait till ones wishes are delivered. ''Patience'' is the virtue here. Be positive, never complain and be one with your dreams, wish & desires. I distinctively remember an incident that took place a decade ago, a decade later it presented to me and I'm living it. I was staying at my 2nd sister's house, it was a small 2 bedroom apartment which was shared by her family of 5, and her father-in-law and by me. She was constructing a bungalow nearby, and this was the best she could find. My nieces and nephew were very young. Youngest was a toddler, the middle one was a year old and the oldest was around 3. The place was very chaotic.  In order to escape the chaos, I always went to the terrace at night and stayed there till late night.. all I did was gaze stars and talk to myself and to the mute sky. We lived in tenements and it over looked a runway, at night I saw a number of flights take-on and take-off. That was the most beautiful sight I would see, and I always told myself  ''one day I too wish to fly in one of those planes'', just that thought gave me a high.  I kept speaking thru' the late night, pretending to be a passenger, rehearsing my phrases, what I would say to my friends and family at the airport, the farewell speech, then talking to the flight attendants... this continued for many such nights; the sky,the stars, the moon, and the cool breeze patiently listened to me. For a person like me coming from a developing country like India, and living a hand to mouth life with none to support is almost impossible to be on a plane let alone travel a different country. Mind you, I did not even have a good scores in college to sail me through my dreams. I did not know how and when, all i wished was to travel by air to a foreign country at-least once.  Now, a decade later I realized my dreams, as a matter of fact, I have traveled to Europe, and North America.  Today, I live my dream!! Not only I travel by air frequently, I am even an United States of America's Permanent Resident. How cool is that?    I spoke of what I want than what I did not have, that makes a lot of difference. Remember, never let situation underestimate you; you shape your future and not the circumstances.  

All I ask is dream, dream big, learn to talk to yourself no matter how ridiculous it sounds. Content is good only when you have more than enough and you monopolize, and wants that can corrupt you to be greed; and it should be applied only to materialistic context; . Content is a tool designed to save you from boredom at least that is how I view it. Life is what you make and  life makes you only if you stop dreaming or easily surrendered to situations without a good fight. Last couple of years, I did not speak to myself in solitary, I was being controlled by the things around me, a break-up would cause me a tremendous heartache, did take away my passion to dream or to tell me as what I-desire-to-myself.  It doesn't  matter what your desires are, all it matters is you build your road in order to fulfill your wishes. An angel with a magic wond granting all your wishes and desires will make life easier only if she shows up every time you summon! Till then, you go to talk to yourself and dream on.. you will be surprised as how all your wishes were fulfilled! Don't give up on your dreams, and never cease to dream. Let the dream coming, let the talk begin.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment