Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Beautiful Cathedrals of Montreal!

I added music to my profile. The songs remind me of Montreal cathedrals. That tiny city has a lot more cathedrals than any other Canadian cities I visited! Century old catholic churches are so beautifully built, and visiting these places of worship gives me the much needed peace. I know People do not want to be in Montreal in winters, but to me that is the perfect time to spend a lot of quite time in praying. The Gothic style architecture, and suitable interiors makes it a world class museum. If ever given an opportunity, I would want to go back and spend some quality time in those power-prayer houses. Jesus is awesome, and he sure answers all our prayers! To him we are all the same, he doesn't need anyone to denounce their faith to accept him; he loves you for the person you're and not what you will become. Even-though, I am not a Christian, I know Jesus still loves me, just the way I do, ok may be little more than I do! :-)

Montreal in Winter:





This city was founded in 1600s

Inside the chapel

The sacred place

another angle

It doesn't matter to which religion you belong to, these places have a lot of energy and one should visit these places of worship at least once in a life time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment