Thursday, February 24, 2011

All about being HAPPY!

A simplified life style is the key to happiness.

I want a change, to make my life exciting. I want to do things I have never done before, and I want to be good at it!! I no longer want to be in my comfort zone, i want to step out of it and go for a long walk, and never again settle in my comfort zone. I want to be happy forever, and spread that happiness to the people around. I don't want be an hostage to anger and sadness, instead i want to be the host to all the happiness in the world. And I realize today, this is possible only when i STOP Complicating things! Now on I am going to simplify my thoughts, actions and my relationships. I am going be very happy and going to spread that around. In order to simplify my life, I am going to learn to Meditate, read a lot of books, listen to musics, make great meal every day, reduce weight (read getting healthy), make great friends, do new activities, spend more time in the garden, learn more knowledge on current events, make music, be nice, develop patience. I want to be converted as someones prayers, and that would be wonderful!

I live once, so i should be more cognizant as how i lead my life. 30 years have passed by, I have seen and been through things that has made me happy, sad, angry and indifferent. From now on, my happiness is the only thing I am going to remember, and I'm going to Shift + delete all the other memories. Every day is brand new day, and every person deserves a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th chance. Life is about living, and not about whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment