Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Fall is here!



The fall has finally arrived. The leaves have changed its color from green to various shades of red & yellow. The Creek is over flowing and constantly producing rhythmic sounds, which resonate far away. The smell of the mud, the drizzle now and then, followed by the breeze, the chirping birds in the backyard on a muggy day turns any ordinary man in to poet. The streets are filled with colorful leaves, which look more of a colorful bed spread. And then, you have children playing. This is indeed the most beautiful sight. Life in this part of the world definitely looks beautiful. I’m truly blessed to see these simple wonders every single day. And I thank my creator for giving an opportunity to experience his creations during its peak. Just being a part of  Nature is an ecstatic feeling. I am humbled and moved. And once again, I thank my creator and my husband, without them I wouldn’t be here!!          

No comments:

Post a Comment