Saturday, February 26, 2011

Beautiful song!

I like what they have done to this song. It is very touchy, especially when I close my eyes and listen to it! This is a Tamil song, and has a wonderful meaning to it. A loose translation will be something like this ..I do not know if I have done any justice in my translation ... here it is.



Relationships are like series of episodes
But emotions are like snippet, you live the moment
Episodes may end, for some end is the beginning
Here after everything is going to be fine

Your heart is heavy, I am there for you
To take away your sorrows and pains
Why do you have tears in your eyes
I will change the tears from sadness to happiness

Sorrows may end, loneliness may adieu
Oh love ( comparing to the white clouds)
We will unite in a different kind of happiness
Life is a song, let us sing duet
Then every day is going to be a happy day
What you saw was troubles
From now onwards it is all going to be only happiness
River has a fresh force now and joins the ocea..
everything from now onwards is going to be all OK!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment